Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Return to High School

I have been dreaming a lot lately but they are almost too intricate for me to remember when I wake up! I do remember recently being in a school, walking towards the glass entrance/exit doors... looking out them for my mom's car and I see her driving away. I am inside this same school a lot in my dreams, it looks like a high school. I am 30 years old in real life, long time out of high school. In these dreams though I am always looking for my mom's car in the parking lot. Sometimes she's there, sometimes she's not. 


Then in another dream, I headed out of the same school and there was a group of people in the parking lot standing at the edge of it, blocking me from leaving. A girl walked up to me... I forget what happened there but it was sort of confrontational... than a flash of lightning hit the ground and a woman appeared from within the lightning. Wish I could remember more!

No comments:

Post a Comment